At Montessori American School, our preschool program is designed to prepare your child for future educational success. Preschool children have extremely absorbent minds, so it is important to introduce them to a variety of fundamental topics while they are young. Children also need a well-prepared and engaging classroom environment that allows them to absorb information from their surroundings, teachers, and classmates. We provide all of this and more at Montessori American School. At our school, your child will benefit from:
- A well-rounded, authentic Montessori curriculum that helps your child build important skills such as problem-solving abilities, critical thinking skills, and independence
- Experienced and passionate teachers who create a customized learning plan for your child that balances his or her physical, emotional, cognitive, social, and emotional needs
- Secure facility that features a beautiful outdoor learning environment with gardens and a well-equipped playground
- A school community that fosters meaningful experiences through parent-teacher conferences, multi-cultural themed events, and parental involvement in the classrooms
- Exciting enrichment programs including Spanish, art, music, yoga, and fun with food
Founded in 1988 in beautiful Chula Vista, California, Montessori American School is a proud member of the American Montessori Society (AMS). This prestigious honor ensures that your child is receiving the highest quality Montessori education. Our school offers preschool and kindergarten programs for children ages 2-6, as well as summer camp. The atmosphere of personal and loving attention in our classroom helps your child feel safe, secure, and ready to learn something new every day.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Montessori American School so special!