At Montessori American School, we are committed to the social, emotional, and educational growth of our students. We provide a high-quality Montessori education that is rich in language, math, culture, science, and geography. This emphasis on education is one of the many ways we differ from a traditional daycare center or preschool.
Located in Chula Vista, our campus offers educational programs and childcare for children ages 2 to 6. Warmly inviting and stimulating classrooms encourage a positive attitude towards learning.
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
Our state-of-the-art facility has beautiful indoor and outdoor learning areas, including a playground and spectacular gardens that inspire an appreciation for nature.
We invite you to visit our school today and see what makes us so special.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Montessori American School so special!