At Montessori American School, we are committed to providing the highest-quality childcare and education in a safe, well-prepared Montessori environment. We strive to give your child the best possible experience at our school by cultivating a love for learning and shaping a strong foundation for the future. We know that finding a good childcare center can be difficult, which is why we have put so much time and effort into creating the perfect learning atmosphere. At Montessori American School, your child will benefit from:
- An engaging, individualized Montessori curriculum that encourages a positive attitude towards learning
- Carefully structured classrooms filled with stimulating Montessori materials
- A multi-aged learning environment that gives children the opportunity to learn from and mentor students of different ages
- State-of-the-art facility distinguished by beautiful indoor-outdoor learning areas, including gorgeous gardens and a park-like playground to develop gross motor skills
- Enrichment opportunities including Spanish, yoga, art history, and music
Founded in 1988, Montessori American School is a Member School of the American Montessori Society (AMS), ensuring your child receives a Montessori education that is authentic to Dr. Maria Montessori’s philosophy. Located in Chula Vista, California, we offer educational programs and childcare for children ages 2-6, as well as an exciting summer camp program. Our students are able to learn at their own pace and absorb information, concepts, and skills from their surroundings and peers. They will develop independence, self-confidence, and respect for others in our home-like learning environment.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Montessori American School so special!